On Friday, November 12, The Walt Disney Company will host Disney+ Day, a global celebration that will come to life across all dimensions of the Company. Subscribers to Disney+ will be treated to new content releases across the service’s iconic brands, Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Star in international markets, along with sneak peeks into what’s to come.
The Disney+ Day lineup includes:
- Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings
- Jungle Cruise
- Home Sweet Home Alone
- Olaf Presents
- A collection of fan favorite shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios
- Ciao Alberto (Short)
- Jeff Goldblum Season 2 (Ep 1-5)
- Under The Helmet: The Legacy Of Boba Fett (Documentary Special)
- Marvel Studios’ 2021 Disney+ Day Special
- The Simpsons In Plusaversary (Short)
- The Making of Happier than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles
- Marvel Assembled: The Making of Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings
- Marvel Studios Legends: Hawkeye
- Fancy Nancy Season 3
To celebrate the first two years of the service and all the new content to come, Disney+ is inviting fans to join the community with a special, limited-time offer. From now until Sunday, November 14, new and eligible returning subscribers in the US and select countries can get one month of Disney+ for $1.99 (then $7.99/mo.) by signing up at www.DisneyPlus.com/DisneyPlusDay and join in on all of the Disney+ Day celebrations.
Fans can also tune in to the Disney+ Day celebration on TikTok where Disney+ has launched an official account. The streaming service’s new TikTok will be home to unique short-form content featuring the iconic Disney+ stories, brands, and characters. Follow @DisneyPlus on TikTok today for new content all week leading up to Disney+ Day.
Additionally this week, Disney+ will pop-up in cities around the world with larger-than-life icons and characters from the service’s marquee brands. The activation kicked off in New York City today and will continue in Nashville on November 10, and Los Angeles on November 12.