SMOSH Set to Launch YouTube Original Content Channel Shut Up! Cartoons April 30 With Stellar Roster of Irreverent Creators
Producers of ‘Hoodwinked!’, ‘Pinky & the Brain,’ Nickelodeon & Disney Series Drawn to Creative Freedom Offered by Team Behind Top-3 YouTube Channel, Web Comedy Sensation SMOSH
Shut Up! Cartoons is the brainchild of Blumberg, the former longtime chief of Disney Television Animation, and his partners, SMOSH co-founders and comedic dynamic duo, Anthony Padilla and Ian Hecox. Scheduled initial programming will include:
- Do’s and Don’ts: A Children’s Guide to Social Survival (Ryan Naumann): Horrible lessons for youngsters in trying situations.
- Pubertina (Emily Brundige):Life is hard when you’re an eleven year old going through that awkward stage.
- Zombies vs. Ninjas (Michael Granberry): Stop motion series filled with over the top zombie vs. ninjas battles
- Krogzilla Gets a Job (Cory Edwards): Japanese monster shrinks down to human size and is forced to seek a variety of jobs.
- Snowjacked (Kelsy Abbott, John Olsen): An action comedy that follows the search for our protagonist’s snowjacked family.
- Nature Break (Mike Hollingsworth): Nature vignettes with horrible outcomes
- Weasel Town (Nathan Hamill, Eric Filipkowski): Traditional buddy comedy from superstar creators
- Oishi High School Battle (Daniel Dominguez, Joe Gressis): Hanna Montana meets Sailor Moon. What would happen if an Anime character is forced to attend regular High School?
Subscribe to Shut Up! Cartoons: http://youtube.com/ShutUpCartoons.